La Lorenza Agua (On private).
Al llegar a La Lorenza la lancha nos espera para navegar el Río
Paraná con destino al Salto Yasy, un a joya escondida de la zona.
En la intimidad de este escenario natural es posible darse un
baño e incluso dejarse masajear por la fuerza de la cascada.
Nadar en el río es segur o y disfrutable ya que en estas aguas no
hay animales agresivos.
De regreso apagamos los motor es de la lancha y nos dejamos
llevar por su tranquilo devenir, disfrutan do del paisaje sonoro
En un deck con vista privilegiada al río, compartiremos algo
fresco par a tomar y picar y un sinfín de historias que atesora este
per adult from
5 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local beverage
What's excluded :
- Pick Up, (cost: U$D40+vat per person, for 2 person), U$D35+vat per person, from 3 to 8 persons
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Lorenza Iguazu, calle sin nombre y s/n, N3370, Misiones, Argentina
This is an invitation to sharpen your senses through an interpretative 1.25 miles walk. It’s a multi-sensory, informative experience, conducted by a guide who provides good information on the natural environment. We will also have the chance to visit a typical local house, the perfect place to be introduced to our traditional drink: the mate. In front of a small woodfire we will display the journey of this beverage, from the plant to the cup. An interesting version of this local drink will be offered while we share little history: the Guaraní culture, the influence of the Jesuits and the production of the infusion today. Our visit ends at a privileged spot with a view to the extensive Paraguayan fields and the Paraná River, and sharing interesting facts and stories about the area.
* Recommendation: bring closed tip shoes, bug repellent spray, water bottle and Passport ID (although we are not going to cross borders).
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Banco Macro, Calle Bonpland 203, Puerto Iguazú, Misiones, Argentina
2: Gendarmeria Nacional, RN12, Misiones, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
If you hotel is in Puerto Iguazú (Agentinian side) , we can pick up at the hotel, with an extra cost of AR$2000+vat per person. We are punctual. We can only wait 8 minutes in your hotel lobby. Remember to bring water bottle, bugs repellent and your ID’s/passports. See you!
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.