La Nohelia Coffee tour
The adventure begins from Las Cometas hostel in the town of Jerico, where the guide will be at the gate to begin the tour. Transport will take the group
on a 15 minute drive to the coffee farm. The first stop is learning all about the farm’s incredible 100 year history from John. Next, you’ll be offered a picking basket and sent into the plantation to pick your own ripe coffee fruits. After you’ve harvested some fruits, you will then learn how to de-shell them and view the fermentation process, cleaning, drying and roasting. To finish off we will brew some fresh cups of coffee and enjoy a lovely meal which is prepared fresh before your eyes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Freshly prepared meal and coffee
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ecoturismo La Nohelia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ecoturismo La Nohelia, Vda. Buga, Jericó, Antioquia, Colombia
Step out of the city and come join us in the rural hills of Jericho for a guided tour of a local coffee farm. John is a 3rd Generation farmer and a charming tour guide. On the tour you will hear about the farm’s rich 100 year history and have a chance to learn all about coffee cultivation with very hands-on experiences, from planting
all the way to brewing your own delicious cup of coffee. Finishing off with an incredible meal prepared right before your eyes, the tour is an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet at the Las Cometas hostel in Jerico, Colombia.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/19/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.