La Perle De Miami: Little Haiti Tour
Onè! Respè! Let us take a journey back to the historic war that was fought on the island of Hispaniola currently the country of Haiti and Dominican Republic, which lead to the first black free nation under colonialism in the world. Today the roots of the revolution have spread out to Little Haiti depicting the people and culture of Haiti through texture, flavor and sound. Guest will be guided exploring insightful aspects Miami, Haiti and the Little Haiti neighborhood.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Museum Pass
- Entry/Admission - Little Haiti
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Food is not included on this trip. However, food is available for purchase.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Little Haiti, Miami, FL
There are so many ways to behold Little Haiti, a neighborhood of infinite possibilities
Whether you want to explore history, shopping, botanicas, food or just have fun, this tour is for you with a locals’ perspective. Book this tour and get to know Little Haiti from a new point of view. Either way, diving a little deeper into the neighborhood's stories and culture will reveal so much more left to discover.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :5925 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33137, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Tap Tap Tours