La Regina Grand cruise 3 days 2 nights unique exclusive program
- Longest cruising loop along the picturesque seascape between Lan Ha and Ha Long Bay with the spectacular scatter of islands, dotted with wind- and wave-eroded grottoes and ethereal beauty
- Bamboo boat rowing through Sang Toi (Dark & Light) water tunnel cave
- Visiting a fish farm with many fish species, especially huge groupers
- Kayaking at Van Boi
- Overnight anchoring among Viet Hai’s fish farms
- Cruising through the 7000-year-old Cai Beo fishing village
- Driving on the biggest island in Cat Ba archipelago with a visit to Quan Y war hospital relic inside jungle cave.
- Sumptuous meals, Sunset cocktails, Cooking demonstration and BBQ candlelight dinner on board
- Fun and exciting bamboo dance with crew and Indochine movie night
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- All the activities mentioned in the program
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
What's excluded :
- Spa & massage services
Day 1: Hanoi – Tuan Chau Marina – Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
08:45 – 09:00 LA REGINA GRAND CRUISE luxury limousine picks you up at your hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter to travel to La Regina Private Lounge ( optional - comes with surcharge).
11:45 Arrive at La Regina private lounge, enjoy welcome drink and express check-in before boarding.
12:30 Transferred by speed boat to La Regina Grand Cruises. Welcome aboard the cruise, refresh with our welcome drink while Cruise Manager briefing cruise orientation, activities & on board safety. The boat starts to cruising to Lan Ha Bay.
13:15 Delicious lunch is served in Ha Long restaurant while the cruise is passing Chan Voi (Elephant Feet) and Tra Bau area.
16:00 Arrive Viet Hai fishing village and start your activity
- Option 1: Enjoy kayaking, swimming (Recommended for guests who do 3 day 2 night itinerary).
- Option 2: Biking to Viet Hai village (Recommended for guests who do 2 day 1 night itinerary).
- Option 3: Boarding tender for a ride around Viet Hai fishing village that can combine with swimming at a beach nearby.
17:30 – 18:30 Transfer back on board for refreshing then enjoy sunset cocktails and cooking demonstration on breezing sundeck
19:00 Enjoy BBQ (applied everyday if the number of guests reach 30pax and above) candlelight dinner on the sundeck. After dinner, it’s your choice for a fun squid fishing or relaxing.
Accommodation included: Overnight on board - Bai Tu Long Suite with private balcony . Higher categories are available with surcharge.
Day 2: Viet Hai village biking - Farming and cooking experience - Fishing with locals - Kayaking and swimming
Stop At: Viet Hai Village, 02 Lang Viet Hai Catba Island, Cat Ba 180000 Vietnam
07:30 - 08:00 Having breakfast
08:00 Boarding our day boat and start cruising toward Viet Hai fishing village.
09:00 Arrive Viet Hai local pier for your 30 minute biking on a paved road along a nice lagoon then head up to a small slope before descending through a tunnel cave. The pleasant ride along the jungle path will lead you to Viet Hai, a small village nestled between jungle and limestone towers.
09:30 - 11:30 Arrive Viet Hai Cultural Farming Conservation Houses. This morning, join hands with our host to do farming works: hoeing the soil, planting and watering vegetables, water scooping, fishing...then preparing fresh-cut vegetables from the garden and fish that you just catch for cooking class between the garden.
11:30 - 12:00 Relaxing break and try fun walking over bamboo bridge crossing over the fish pond
12:00 - 12:30 Participating cooking class
12:30 - 13:45 Enjoy your own-cooked lunch
13:45 - 14:30 Bike around the village and back to Viet Hai pier
14:30 - 16:00 Get on board our day boat and tranfer to the nearby hidden lagoon for joining local fishermen on their traditional fishing boat. Participating the mystic praying ceremony then start your fishing experience
16:00 Back to Viet Hai fishing village. Your choice of getting back on board to relax or continue kayaking, swimming.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight on board second nights ( Bai Tu Long Suite with private balcony)
Day 3: Viet Hai fishing village - Three Peach Beach area - Dark & Light Cave - Tuan Chau Marina - Hanoi
Stop At: Cat Ba, Cat Ba
06:30 Greet the new day with a Taichi session on the sundeck
07:00 Light breakfast is served while passing Ba Trai Dao beach area
07:30 – 09:00 Passing Cua Van area then start your bamboo boat row to discover the Dark & Light cave
09:30 Get back on board for refreshing then enjoy brunch while cruising back to Gia Luan area
12:00 Disembark from the cruise as our crew sa farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speed boat
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Tuần Châu Marina, Unnamed Road, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
For the transportation: the price of round-trip transfer Hanoi - Tuan Chau Marina - Hanoi is US $35 per person, the limousine will pick you up from 8.45AM to 9.15AM at your hotel lobby. Kindly let me know if you would like to book with us and provide hotel address to arrange pick up/drop off accordingly.In case you arranged the transportation by our own, please arrive to La Regina Legend Cruise Waiting Lounge at Block 24 Tuan Chau Marina (in Halong City) no later than 12.00 noon. Kindly contact us once you arrive (+84) 969.624.266
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.