La Ruta de los Dioses
This route is a historic and more famous places of the valley of México, starting in the Tlatelolco Archaeological Zone and continue to famous factory of silver, continue to the Pyramids of the Teotihuacan, visit the principal places the temple of the Quetzalcoatl, temple of moon and sun, and the temple of Quetzalpapalotl and finished the route in the place of mezcal and tequila.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, Ecatepec Piramides km.22 + 600, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
Visit the Temples of Moon and Sun, the buildings of Quetzalpapalotl Palace, Jaguars and Seashells complex and Quetzalcoatl temple.
Finally we will visit a place where they teach us how to make the drinks of the gods such as pulque and mezcal, maguey fiber looms for different garments and uses, as well as the elaboration of precious stones such as obsidian, jade, and others more.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Eje Central Lázaro Cárdenas, Tlatelolco, Cuauhtémoc, 06900 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
The second most important ceremonial center of the Aztecs and where the largest market of Mesoamerica was located, this place also known as the plaza of the three cultures is located north of the historic center and is important because here we can see the three changes of Prehispanic Mexico, colonial Mexico or the viceroyalty and finally the contemporary.
Departure Point :The Angel of Independence, Av. Paseo de la Reforma, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Se puede recoger en cualquier hotel de la zona poniente y centro de la Ciudad de México, en otras zonas de la Ciudad es un costo extra.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Basílica de Guadalupe 2/19/2020 - 8/2/2022
Teotihuacan y Tlatelolco 2/19/2020 - 8/2/2022
Monday: 08:00 AM - 08:30 AM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 08:30 AM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 08:30 AM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 08:30 AM Friday: 08:00 AM - 08:30 AM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 08:30 AM Sunday: 07:30 AM - 08:00 AM Monday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM Friday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM Sunday: 07:30 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.