LABUAN Bajo Open Trip
Labuan Bajo is one of the Most Beautiful Island in Indonesia.
Because this tour is located in the archipelago making a vacation on this island makes it expensive, so we try to give you the opportunity to enjoy Labuan Bajo at a cheaper price without reducing quality
per adult from
10 to 12 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch Box
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Pink Beach
- Entry/Admission - Manta Point
What's excluded :
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Padar Island
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Labuan Bajo, Labuan Bajo, Flores, East Nusa Tenggara
Tourist destinations in Labuan Bajo, East Nusa Tenggara presents extraordinary natural attractions. Attractive natural landscapes, special coastlines and unbeatable panoramas.
Stop At: Padar Island, Komodo National Park, Labuan Bajo, Flores Indonesia
From the port in Labuan Bajo, the journey takes approximately 4 hours to Padar Island. However, the length of the trip does not feel boring because we will be presented with a view of a group of stunning and beautiful islands that really spoil the eyes, both on the left and right, front and rear. Just look for the best spot you want to see from where.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pink Beach, Komodo Indonesia
Next destination, Snorkeling at Pink Beach offers a blend of green mountains, blue sea, and pink sand that spoil your eyes.
The sand at Pink Beach will look even more colorful in the morning and evening.
Even though it's beautiful, you have to be careful. The Pink Beach Sea has strong currents, because it is a confluence of two different ocean currents.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Manta Point, Komodo Indonesia
Here you will snorkel to be able to see directly with manta rays.
But we do not guarantee the presence of manta because of conditions that are not possible, such as weather and local regulations, as a substitute if that happens, we will take you to Pantai Panjang, there is a beach with the most beautiful coral
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Komodo National Park, Komodo National Park, Komodo, East Nusa Tenggara
These volcanic islands are inhabited by a population of around 5,700 giant lizards, whose appearance and aggressive behavior have led to them being called 'Komodo dragons'. They exist nowhere else in the world and are of great interest to scientists studying the theory of evolution. The rugged hillsides of dry savannah and pockets of thorny green vegetation contrast starkly with the brilliant white sandy beaches and the blue waters surging over coral.
You will be guided by a ranger to take a safari on this Komodo island.
To enter the Komodo Nation Park, you have to pay admissian fee arround IDR. 400.000 / Pax
Our Guide will collect in advance
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Labuanbajo, Jl. Soekarno Hatta, Labuan Bajo, Komodo, Kabupaten Manggarai Barat, Nusa Tenggara Tim., Indonesia
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.