Laguna del Laja National Park Full-day
The tour offers a unique scenario to enjoy nature with flavors of local products of the region. Water of the sun, the meaning of "Antu -ko", a mapuche word tell us about how the mountains keep the water closer to the sun at this point.
per adult from
8 to 18 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local Wine and liquors tasting
- Cheese tasting, coffee and water
- Park fee
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Laguna del Laja
- Entry/Admission - Volcan Antuco
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We can go to the restaurant in the Center Ski (depende on the season) or you can bring your snack.
- Dinner - We can stop to dinner at Antuco town, we order before get the place ask for the menu onboard.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Laguna del Laja, 86 km. al este de Los Angeles, Antuco Chile
In the NP our first stop is the Laja Lagoon, the biggest natural reservoir in Chile part of a Biosphere Reserve declared by UNESCO. Depend on the season is the point we can reach. We will walk around the side to see the volcanic surrounded and snow (in winter) over the rocks.
When the international road is open we get to Angostura área to have another view from the lagoon and we can visit the memorial of the Antuco Tragedy.
We will start go down and we will have our cheese&wine tasting in the middle of the mountains.
After a breaker we will do Las Chilcas trail to visit 2 falls. At this point the Laja river born with water from Laja Lagoon and glaciers. (1,5 hrs)
To finish the tour we will visit Antuco, we have the option to stop and enjoy "carne's a la greda" a mountain dish (boiled meet served on local clay)
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Volcan Antuco, National Park Laguna del Laja, Antuco Chile
We will get to Antuco volcano to surround it and aprecite Laja Lagoon.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bernardo O'Higgins 336, Los Angeles, Los Ángeles, Bío Bío, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are not in a hotel we can meet at our office or arrange the pickup when you book.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/23/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.