Laguna Parón one day from Huaraz
Spend an extraordinary day and take this spectacular tour of the Cordillera Blanca!
Visit part of the Callejon de Huaylas valley, Carhuaz ..
Enjoy the immense Paron Lake, an unbelievable blue where you can take a boat or kayak ride.
You will also have an optional walk to the viewpoint from where you will obtain exceptional photographs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up at your hotel (Between 7:40 - 8:20 am).
- Tourist transport throughout the tour.
- Professional Tourism Guide.
- Entrance ticket to the local community.
- Basic first aid kit and oxygen bottle.
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Paron
What's excluded :
- Bus / flight from Lima - Huaraz - Lima.
- Accommodation in Huaraz.
- Lunches and drinks (box lunch is recommended).
- Extras and tips.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Paron, Huascaran National Park Cordillera Blanca, Caraz Peru
Pick up: After picking up at the hotel, we will move on to our city of Carhuaz and after a short stop of approximately 15 minutes we will continue to Caraz which is 70 km north of Huaraz, from here we will undertake a gradual ascent through of a road affirmed until the Parón Lagoon. Once in the Parón lagoon, we can take advantage of the time to walk around the giant lagoon and observe the wild Andean flora; In addition to observing the most important pyramidal mountains of the Cordillera Blanca such as Artesonraju (6025 meters), Pirac Garcilazo (5885 meters), Caraz (6015 meters). Its beautiful turquoise waters make this place a peaceful and heavenly destination.
El Mirador: We will have the opportunity to walk to the viewpoint that is located in the upper right, a path not suitable for people suffering from vertigo because the views obtained are impressive from a type of cliff.
Caraz: After spending some time (just over 2 hours) and taking many pictures, we will return by the same route to the city of Caraz and continue to Huaraz. End of services.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from your accommodation in Huaraz center (Between 7:40 - 8:20 am).
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Suggested ages: Minimum 5 years (do not walk to the viewpoint) / Maximum 65 years.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.