Lake Argyle Best of Lake Argyle Cruise Departing Kununurra
This tour is the best (and only) way to experience the full length of Lake Argyle. It includes all the highlights from our Sunset Magic trip & much more. Travel over 120km from the Rugged North to the Southern Reaches.
Take a gander through the binoculars (provided by us, welcome to bring your own) for an up-close look at the many different species of birds and other wildlife including wallabies and crocodiles.
Stop on a remote island to fossick for the intriguing Zebra Rock, with its perfect stripes & spots that can appear to be painted on, unique to Lake Argyle.
We’ll cruise past the submerged site of ‘Argyle Downs’, the Durack Family’s Homestead, while listening to stories about the pioneering families & how they began the pastoral industry in the East Kimberley.
We’ll enjoy the changing colours reflecting across the lake near Monsmont Island, the best spot on the Lake for sunset! Enjoy afternoon tea before stopping for a refreshing swim with complimentary beer/wine/champagne.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return transfers from Kununurra
- Fresh Local Melons
- Soft Drink/Juice
- Cold Water
- Sunset Drinks
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Historic Durack Homestead Museum
- Entry/Admission - Lake Argyle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Durack Homestead Museum, Lake Argyle Road, Kununurra, Western Australia 6743 Australia
On route to Lake Argyle you visit the Durack Homestead Museum for a wonder around and a peek at our local pioneering family.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lake Argyle, Western Australia 6743 Australia
Return transfers from Kununurra in an air conditioned coach with a stop at the Durack Homestead Museum
Experience all that Lake Argyle has to offer on the only cruise to tour the whole length of Lake Argyle.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at the reception/front of your pick up address 5 minutes prior to departure.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise of any dietary requirements
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.