Lake Elementaita Guided Flamingoes Day Tour from Nairobi
Enjoy Game drive, see amazing wildlife and bird watching on a customized tour van with pop up roof for easy game viewing and professional and certified driver guide. Bottle drinking water will be provided
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off from Nairobi
- Lake Elementaita Professional guide
- Transport in a private vehicle
- Small Group Tour
What's excluded :
- Lunch (own expense-available for purchase)
- Park Entrance fee USD47 for Adult and USD24 for child
Our day excursion departs Nairobi by road at 6AM and proceeds to Lake Elementaita via the Great Rift Valley. En-route, we stop to enjoy the scenic views of the valley, Mt Suswa and Mt. Longonot in a distance. Upon arrival at Soysambu Wildlife Conservancy, we proceed to enjoy a game drive. There is such a variety of amazing wildlife here and also quite easy to get up close to them.
The conservancy is home to zebra, buffalo, Rothschild’s giraffe, leopard, monkeys, waterbuck, gazelle, Impala, eland, baboons, hyena, dik dik, Jackal, Bat-eared fox, warthogs etc.
There are over 450 recorded species of birds in the Conservancy alone. The most well-known of these species of birds tend to be the Pelican and the Flamingo. Birds include teals, cormorants, storks, terns, herons, plovers, egrets, gulls, pigeons, doves, vultures, eagles, kites, goshawks, hornbills, bee-eaters, hoopoes, woodpeckers and rollers etc.
After a successful game drive we proceed for lunch (own expense) at one of the lodges by the shores of Lake Elementaita.
The afternoon can be spent on bird watching, hiking, nature walks, then be dropped back to Nairobi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available at Airbnb & Private ApartmentsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.