Lake Istokpoga Bass Fishing Charters
The fishing charter includes fishing instructions and casting lessons for beginners and advanced techniques for the experts. This fishing adventure lasts for 4-hours with options to start at 7 am or 2 pm but is flexible to your schedule; Never worry about rough seas or seasickness.
While you are out on the water, all the boats have coolers on board with ice and bottled water to keep you hydrated while reeling in fish. There's plenty of space to bring snacks, lunch, and your favorite beverage. Alcohol beverages in cans are preferred but all alcohol is permitted.
This fishing trip is guaranteed by our industry award-winning, "NO FISH, NO PAY" tour policy.
So grab your hat, sunglasses, and camera. All you have to do is step aboard, cast a pole, and wait for the tug on the other end. This fishing adventure will leave you with memories of a lifetime.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fishing Gear and Lures
- Bottled Water
- All Fuel
What's excluded :
- FL Fishing License $17
Lake Istokpoga is a big lake, with big bass, great crappie. It's not unusual to see lots of wildlife depending on the time of the year. We head out to key fishing areas and move around based on the fishing. At the end of the charter designated time, we bring you back to the same departure location.
• Lake Istokpoga, Sebring, FL
• Sebring International Raceway, Sebring, FL
• Highlands Hammock State Park, 5931 Hammock Rd, Sebring, FL 33872-7408
Departure Point :129 Istokpoga Park Access Rd, Sebring, FL 33876, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.