Lake Naivasha & Crescent island day trip.
Lake Naivasha is set on the floor of the Great Rift valley. It is one of the fresh water lakes of the great escarpment and considered as a bird watchers paradise for its more than 350 species of endemic and migratory birds. The highlights of Naivasha circuit includes beautiful sceneries, the countryside is dotted with large yellow acacia trees, giant euphorbia cactus, bushy shrubs and a variety of flower plants. Guests take a motorized boat to explore the lake and also to visit the crescent island which is home to a variety of wildlife.
Hell’s gate national park, another little gem in Naivasha is truly awesome and a very interesting place to visit, you have a great possibility to see lots of harbivores roaming free and watch an impressive large variety of birdlife including the rare lammergeir eagle that is on the brink of extinction, also the monumental geological cliffs and rock formations dating millions of years are awesome and breathtaking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Park Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Lunch - All meals and drinks are not included
- Tips and gratuities
- Boat Excursion cost $ 25 per person
7:00am. Early morning pick up from your hotel or residence for a comfortable drive to Naivasha.
-Enjoy scenic views of Kikuyu farm lands and rural settlements.
-Make a brief stop to view the great escarpment, an ancient geological formation that runs from North Africa and dating millions of years.
-Have a great view of mount Longonot a dormant volcano with a crater rim and towering at 2776M above sea level.
-Check into the Hell's gate national park for 2 hour guided adventure of driving, cycling and walking amongst wild animals most of which are harbivores and enjoy beautiful sceneries of cliffs and other geological formations.
-Proceed to the banks of Lake Naivasha for a sumptuous meal followed by a boat excursion that enables you to get close to families of hippopotamus and a variety of birdlife, a lot of other herbivores can be photographed from the comfort of your boat.
-Take a brisk walk on crescent island watching more animals and birds before sailing back to the shore's mainland for a cup of coffee.
- Return to Nairobi arriving in the evening after a fulfilling day of fun and adventure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all guests from the Airport upon arrival or from their hotels and residential areas within Nairobi.Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.