Lake Nakuru Daytrip using Safari Landcruiser
Lake Nakuru National Park hosts the Lake Nakuru a fresh water lake,famous for flamingoes,rhinos BIG 5 except elephants and many species of flora and fauna.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch at one of the lodges in the park
- Game drive
- Pick up/Drop off at hotel or Airport in Nairobi
- Transport on safari vehicle with pop up roof
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Lake Nakuru
What's excluded :
- Drinks and all items of personal nature.
- Park Fees at Lake Nakuru National Park = $60 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Nakuru National Park Kenya
“A beautiful wildlife haven”
On the floor of the Great Rift Valley, surrounded by wooded and bushy grassland, lies the beautiful Lake Nakuru National Park. Visitors can enjoy the wide ecological diversity and varied habitats that range from Lake Nakuru itself to the surrounding escarpment and picturesque ridges. Lake Nakuru National Park is ideal for bird watching, hiking,picnic and game drives.
-Flamingo (Greater and Lesser) and other water birds including a variety of terrestrial birds numbering about 450 species in total.
-Mammals: 56 different species including white rhinos,waterbuck etc.
-View-points: Lion hill, Baboon cliff and Out of Africa
-Hills: Enasoit, Honeymoon, Lion hill ridge etc
-Unique vegetation: About 550 different plant species including the -unique and biggest euphorbia forest in Africa, Picturesque landscape and yellow acacia woodlands.
-Cycle with rhino event every September yearly
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
We can as well pick you from your hotel or residence or along the way to NakuruAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children rates available on request at an extra cost
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.