Lake Towada Snowshoe Walking
Even in places where you can't usually walk deep in the snow, you can go on with snowshoes. Wearing snowshoes makes trekking even more enjoyable. Using the poles as a set reduces fatigue and gives you more time to enjoy the scenery.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- Rental is available for those who do not have equipment.
Snowshoe ¥ 1,000
Paul ¥ 300
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Towadako, Kosaka, Kazuno District, Akita 018-5511, Japan
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.