Lalbagh Botanical park heritage walk
This 3-hour curated walk lets you explore the famous botanical park called as "Lal bagh" or the red garden. They were originally started by the Nawab Hyder Ali Khan bahadur as his private gardens, but later on under the British rule these gardens became open to the general public. On this walk you get to explore the 240 acres of greenery and learn more about some of the special plant species therein. The guide will also give you a detailed narration of the gardens as well as let you explore some of the monuments to be found here.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private local guide
- Breakfast [Morning]
- Snacks [Evening]
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Lalbagh Botanical Garden
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, except breakfast for the morning tour option
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Lalbagh, Bengaluru 560004 India
Take a stroll through 240 acres of lush greenery & learn more about its rich history and the hundreds of species of plants too.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :LalBagh west gate ticket counter.
Return Detail :Walk ends at the main gate on Lalbagh road.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Price is fixed per group with a minimum of 1 person per tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress modestly
- For breakfast only: Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.