Lambayeque Beaches Full Day
With this full-day service, discover the attractions of our beautiful Lambayecan beaches and the craftsmanship of our artists.
We will visit Puerto Eten, Santa Rosa and Pimentel, the letters of presentation of Chiclayo.
Our crafts are present on the route as we will know Ciudad Eten and Monsefú.
The Ostrich Hatchery will be our final stop before the return.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tourist transportation
- Spanish tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Eten
- Entry/Admission - Mercado Artesanal de Monsefu
- Entry/Admission - Muelle de Pimentel
What's excluded :
- Gifts, souvenirs or personal purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Eten, Chiclayo 14000 Peru
Departure time: 8:30 a.m.
9:40 am - We arrive at Puerto Eten, one of the cleanest beaches of the Peruvian coast, in addition to beautiful landscapes such as El Morro de Eten and its pier.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mercado Artesanal de Monsefu, Near Mosefu, Chiclayo 14000 Peru
11:15 am - Driving to Monsefu
During the tour we will pass through Ciudad Eten, visiting some artisans who make their handicrafts with vegetal fibers such as the macora palm.
11:30 am - We arrive at the Artisanal Walk of Monsefú, a place where artisans show and exhibit their work as straw hats, wooden toys, ornaments and decorations.
12:20 pm - Departure from Monsefú to Santa Rosa.
This beach is characterized by flat banks, where there is a cove of artisan fishermen who daily tend their nets.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Muelle de Pimentel, Malecon Seoane 718, Pimentel Peru
12:50 pm - Pier of Pimentel: Built of iron and wood by the Railway Company, to date it is 100 years old and has been declared "Cultural Patrimony of the Nation".
1:40 pm - Lunch (included).
2:30 pm - We headed to the Ostrich Hatchery.
Return to Chiclayo.
5:00 pm - End of service (approx. Hours).
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Aves Gigantes de Peru, Chiclayo, Pimentel 074 Peru
Something out of the ordinary to do. Brought the kids and they loved it. A little pricey to get in, but I guess they need to support the birds.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Chiclayo: Oficinas del operador en el centro de la ciudad.*We confirm the exact address after your reservation
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years old, they pay only the tickets, if applicable. They share the service, seat, bed and food with the parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay a full rate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.