Lan Ha Bay 2 Days 1 Night - Luxury V'spirit Premier Cruise
- It's a new luxury cruise in Lan Ha Bay with an elegant design of 3 decks, the V'Spirit Premier features an original oriental tone, Vietnamese traditional decorative style,quality materials in construction and decoration creating luxury appointments and five-star-class service.
- Built of the finest materials countrywide, it is the essence of Vietnam, embodied in burnished wood and billowing sails, manifested by a cruise as steeped in tradition as it is in innovation.
- Take the route less travelled, Lan Ha Bay - the southern section of Halong Bay and an indistinguishable limestone copy of its more famous neighbour.
- Every cabin is well-furnished with full amenities and has its private balcony where you can take a sit to relax and admire the stunning of the Bay.
- Round trip transfers by luxury limousine are included.
- Delicious full board meals with variety of local cuisines are included.
- Well-trained and professional cruise team surely offers you a great time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-condition vehicle land transportation: luxury limousine bus
- 2-day cruise itinerary and program
- 1 night in luxury cabins/suites with air conditioning
- Kayak or sampan boat
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
- Cooking demonstration, afternoon tea and Tai Chi session
- Onboard insurance and service charges
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
What's excluded :
- Airfare & airport transfers
- Visa arrangements
- Spa treatment services
- Beverages and tobacco
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
Day 1: Hanoi – Lan Ha Bay – Dark & Bright Caves – Overnight Area (L/D)
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
09.00 Await the collection of the guide and driver in your hotel lobby. Once they have arrived, we will begin our transfer to Hai Phong city.
12:00 Rest at the harbour as the V’Spirit Premier Cruise completes its final preparations. We can board shortly after this and enjoy our welcome drink.
13:00 Sit down in the dining room for a delicious lunch and a scrolling view of the wonderfully unique limestone towers outside the windows.
15:15 On sampan boats, some residents of the bay will show us their home by taking us to the Dark & Bright caves, two gorgeous caverns with a vast and enclosed lake on the other side. Swimming is also available here.
17:00 We return to the V’Spirit Premier Cruise to catch the daily spectacle of a gorgeous sunset, as well as happy hour at the bar.
19:00 Along with a fantastic dinner, we have a very special performance of traditional Vietnamese music in the dining room or on the top deck. Before you retire to your cabin tonight, perhaps you would like to head to the bar, the spa (book in advance) or join the crew for some squid fishing.
Duration: 14 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight on luxury V'spirit Premier Cruise/ DBL or TWIN cabin
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Tra Bau – Hanoi (B/L)
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
06:00 Begin your new day with the Tai Chi session on the top deck, run by our onboard Tai Chi teacher as the sunrise greets us from behind the mountains.
07:00 Enjoy breakfast in the fresh air and peaceful beauty of the Bay.
08:15 Experience some fantastic kayaking to discover the lovely Tra Bau area. Visit a fishing farm and socialize with the resident fishermen in order to know more about their life and how they work every day.
10:00 Return to the ship and enjoy the cooking demonstration put on by our talented chef as they give you an insight into Vietnamese cuisine, then sit down for a lovely lunch buffet, on our approach to the harbour.
11:45 Stepping off the V’Spirit Premier Cruise at the harbour, we board the bus and head back to Hanoi.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel/place in Hanoi Old Quarter. Please advise your address once you booked this cruise trip. Thank you!
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.