Lan Ha Bay day cruise from Cat ba
– Get on the double-inside box seating kayak, following to the guide to go through rock archways and hidden tunnels to discover the natural beauty of the lagoons.
– Soak up the sun, take in the stunning views, enjoying bird-watching, squirrel-dancing or monkey-jumping.
– Our kayak trips bring you to places that most people will never see, at which you can enjoy swimming or snorkeling around secluded sandy beaches.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All entrance fee and activities, tour guide, food.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Tip for the tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
DEPART: 8AM from our meeting pont: Cat Ba Vison office at No 190, 1/4 road.
RETURN: AROUND SUNSET(BETWEEN 4.45PM AND 5.00PM)
PICK UP: FROM YOUR HOTEL(IF IT’S LOCATED FAR AWAY FROM OUR OFFICE)
7.45: Meeting at CAT BA VISION OFFICE(184-1/4STREET-CAT BA TOWN)
8.00: Get on the bus to transfer to BEO DOCK( Just 5minutes away from the office)
8.10: Get on the boat and start the cruise by going through the floating fishing village named BEO, passing out Monkey Island(We don’t stop at Monkey island to avoid the big touristic area of vietnamese), keep cruising around Lan Ha Bay to enjoy hundreds of amazing landscapes of limestone islands.
9.20: Stop to visit the biggest fishing farm (Spending 20 to 25 minutes to walk around the farm for hunting some pictures of the fishes or discovering how do Vietnamese fishermen support their lives)
9.50: Continue the trip by passing out the Buddha island before crossing the border to get out of Lan Ha Bay to be in Ha Long Bay. After being in Ha Long Bay, the boat keeps cruising around less touristic parts nearby BAI TU LONGBay. From which, you can take so many beautiful pictures of BAI TU LONG Bay. Then the boat will anchor in a quiet lagoon to have lunch.
11.30: Vietnamese food, seafood and vegetarians food lunch will be served on the boat. After having lunch, participants have time to relax themselves by taking part in jumping, swimming or playing photographer with the landscapes surrounds(You won’t see any other boats stopping or moving around)
12.45: Pull the anchor out of water to move to HANG CA area for kayaking. Spending(1.5 hours to 2 hours) on kayaking through DARK CAVE-BAT CAVE-BRIGHT CAVE and MONKEY CAVE to explore the beauty of the nature in hidden lagoons, enjoy bird-watching, squirrel dancing, monkey-jumping. After kayaking, continue moving to swimming-snorkeling area named BA TRAI DAO
15.00: Arrive at BA TRAI DAO:
*Stopping at secluded sandy beach that separated from other groups to go swimming-do snorkeling
*Snorkel gears will be provided by our tourist guide
16.00: Enjoy sunset from the top deck on the way going back. The boat reaches the harbor around 5.20PM. Our bus comes to pick you up to bring you back to our office(Anyone stay far away from Cat Ba Town will be dropped at the hotel)
17.00: The boat trip finishes
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Cat Ba, Cát Hải, Hai Phong, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is available in any hotel on Cat Ba Island.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.