Land and locals Visit Assites Village
Do not miss this eventful day, an insight into the original, authentic Crete. Us a tour of all the senses the famous Cretan hospitality will delight you!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Lunch - Wine
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kato Asites, Kato Asites, Crete
At this tour we are going to lead you in the picturesque mountain village Assites, situated on the edge of the imposing Mount Ida.
Taste local specialties and experience a glimpse of the Cretan life.
Mrs. Katharina shows with proud her house with storage rooms and a barn.
Expand your knowledge of the beautiful area in the small museum and pamper yourself with a visit to the village church detail bring the Greek Orthodox religion. Learn how important are holidays and celebrations for the people in this country, commit and what differences there are to your religion.
Stroll past the chapel of Saint Antonios and the threshing.
Visit a workshop for making in which goat bells one of the last of its kind. Enjoy a traditional - Cretan lunch (included), before we visit to the final one of the famous Cretan instrument makers.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off from selected hotels in Agia Galini, Kokkinos Pirgos, Kalamaki & Matala
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.