Land and Sea Tour of St. Lucia
Excursion encompassing the benefits of both land and sea. Drive through the west coast of the island stopping along the way for sightseeing, then sail back on a relaxing catamaran cruise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off. (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the St. Lucia area)
- Guided land tour
- Catamaran Ride
- Entry/Admission - NexusTours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: NexusTours, Gros Islet St. Lucia
This is a guided historical land tour, by jeep or air-conditioned coach which takes in a working banana plantation at Marigot Bay - a haven to yachts and location for the 1967 film Dr. Dolittle, as well as the picturesque fishing villages of Anse La Raye and Canaries.
Continue to Soufriere, home to the world-famous Pitons, enjoy the Diamond Botanical Gardens, then head to a local plantation restaurant for a spectacular lunch. After lunch, continue to the docks for the sea portion of the tour. Cruise to a secluded bay ideal for swimming and snorkeling on a protected reef.
• Jeep ride or air-conditioned coach ride through Marigot Bay, Anse La Raye, and the Canaries
• Continue to Soufriere, home of the world-famous Pitons
• Catamaran ride to a secluded bay, ideal for swimming and snorkelling on a protected reef
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation to hotels (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Saint Lucia area)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- RECOMMENDATIONS: Please remember to bring: swim suit, towel, camera, insect repellent, sunscreen and extra money.
- NOTES: Tour available for the zones: Vieux Fort, Soufriere, Castries, Marisule/Rodney Bay, Pigeon Island/Cap Estate, Marigot/Anse La Raye. Please confirm with your representative the list of hotels for each zone.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the St. Lucia area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.