Landmarks and Lunch
• Check out the must sees of Downtown San Miguel.
• Explore San Miguel’s delights from markets to schools and churches
• Learn about the culture and the history of the town.
• Enjoy a delicious traditional meal in one of San Miguel’s favorite restaurants.
• Gain confidence to continue discovering the joys of the town on your own.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Full delicious lunch in a traditional Mexican restaurant in the heart of downtown.
What's excluded :
- DAYS: Tuesdays and Thursdays
TIME: Departs at 12:30
DURATION: 2.5 hours
CAPACITY: 12 people 1 tour guide
WEATHER: Tour takes place, rain, or shine
WHAT TO WEAR: Comfortable clothing and shoes
WHO:Suitable for most ages and fitness levels
TOUR INCLUDES Full lunch including appetizers, main dish, drink, and dessert, guide, and informative guide sheet
START LOCATION: San Francisco Church Plaza ( on the corner of San Francisco and Juarez Streets )
Why take this tour?
History and Food - San Miguel was founded in 1542. We will show you the humble beginnings of our city and how it grew to become a world-class destination
Local character and characters - Taste of San Miguel will take you on an adventure that showcases the sights you came to see and the ones you didn’t know about - but will be forever grateful to have found!
Good times. Eat. Smile. Learn. What could be better than fantastic food tastings paired with exploring San Miguel’s treasures? Learn about the local merchants who breathe life into our city and make a few new friends along the way!
Departure Point :San Francisco 19, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.