Langtang Gosaikunda Trek - 14 Days Itinerary | Trekking in Langtang Region
Discover the Tibetan culture and Tibetan mountain views with amazing glaciers and monasteries. Visit typical Tamang villages and their traditional cultures, but also the Langtang national park and its wild life, rhododendron forests, nice tea houses and homely hospitality. Walk alongside holy lakes Gosaikunda and observe sunset and sunrise views in mountain. Relax through peaceful forest walk and views of unlimited green valleys and taste the delicious local Yak cheese.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport/hotel/airport pick up & drop.
- Lodges, guesthouse accommodation during the trek.
- All your standard meals on the trek. (Breakfast,lunch & dinner).
- Government licensed English speaking guide.
- Porter to carry your luggage.
- Food, accommodation, salary, and medicine for all staff.
- National park permit, Rural municipality ticket fee & TIMS permit.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- 2-night hotel in Kathmandu.
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Personal trekking gears.
- Travel insurance.
- Nepal entry visa, which you can obtain upon your arrival at the airport in Kathmandu.
- Tips for trekking staff and drivers( tipping is always expected)
Langtang Gosaikunda Trek is not like other treks in Nepal; it has its own beauty, is generally easier and the surrounding mountains almost seem touchable.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Drive to Syabru Bensi (1450m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 3: Trek to Lama Hotel (2480m), 5 hrs. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 4: Trek to Langtang (3480m), 5 hrs. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 5: Trek to Kyangjin gompa (3900m), 4 hrs. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 6: Hike up to kyangjin-Ri (4500m) and back to Kyangjin, visit local cheese factory. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 7: Trek back to Rimche (2300m), 5-6 hrs. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 8: Trek to Thulo Shyabru (2200m), 4-5 hrs. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 9: Trek to Lauribinayak (3925m). Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 10: Trek to Gopte (3550m) via Gosaikunda (4385m) and Lauribinayak-La (4600m), 6 hrs. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 11: Trek to Kutumsang (2500m), 5-6 hrs. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 12: Trek to Chisapani (2180m), 6-7 hrs. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 13: Trek to Sundarijal & drive to Kathmandu, 5 hrs max. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 14: Transport to Airport for finale departure.
• Langtang National Park, Langtang National Park, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
• Langtang Valley, Langtang National Park Nepal
• Gosainkunda, Rasuwa District, Langtang National Park Nepal
• Kyanjin Gompa, Langtang National Park 44600 Nepal
Departure Point :Beyond Base Camp Treks, Amrit Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :12:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.