Langtang Valley famous Trek
Lang tang Valley Trek is a pleasant trip in Nepal that begins with tours of Kathmandu’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites followed by a drive to Syabrubesi the next day. Following our route map, we begin trekking from the lower region of the Lang tang Valley through small villages, farmlands and verdant forests to Kyangjin Gompa. We also climb Tserko Ri for excellent sunrise views over the Lang tang ranges.The region borders Tibet and was once an important trading route. We can still see the influence in the rich local culture.
10 days 5 hours 20 minutes
What's included :
- Breakfast - 2 slices of Toast Butter Jam,Hash Brown patato,Banana, Apple, Tea coffee,cornflakes
What's excluded :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
This area is full of rich cultural diversity. Tamangs are one of the most popular who came from Tibet. The cultures are discernible by language, house style, dress, ornaments, and customs. The Tamangs are traditional farmers and cattle herders of the region. Their farm lands and villages stretch south and west of the Bhote Koshi / Trisuli River. Their religion is related to the Bon and pre- Buddhist doctrines of Tibet. While the peoples of the Lang tang valley are mostly Bhotias with recent Tibetan origin, many have intermingled with local Tamangs. Generally, they inhabit the higher elevation range. Tamang's culture, view of Hot Spring and border side of Nepal are the main scene of this area.
• Langtang Valley, Langtang National Park Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airport Pick up and DropAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Tribhuvan International airport, Sinamangal, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A person shuld be Physically healthy
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Om Holidays Tour and Trek Private Limited.