Langtang Valley Trekking and Tour
Expertise-we have first-hand knowledge of the destination we sell
Services-97% of our customer consider our services to be excellent, 100% guarantee departure
Value-We offer the great value of the package
Experience-25 Years of Mountain Experience
Langtang Valley is surrounded by snow-capped mountains on all sides, Langtang valley is pasture land, trekker's paradise offering the most beautiful of views. Langtang Valley trek starts from Syabru Bensi and takes you through dense pine forests. Another interesting aspect of Langtang trek is the chance to see wildlife up-close. The stretch of forest around Ghoda Tabela in the lower Langtang Valley and below Gosain Kunda is inhabited by Red panda, an exotic raccoon-like mammal nearing extinction. Other animals that you may encounter on the way include Himalayan black bear, Ghoral, Grey Languor monkey and leopard. Further up the valley, wild animals like Himalayan Thar, Yak, Musk deer and snow leopard can also be found
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- An Experienced and Professional Trekking Guide
- National Park Entry Permit and TIMS-Cards
- 7-Night Mountain Accommodation
- Nepali Staff Insurance
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Full Board meals while on the trek select from food menu (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
What's excluded :
- Sherpa Porter to carry trekking gears
- All kind of Drinks- Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
- Nepal Entry visa fee
- International flights Tickets
- Gratitude/tips for Guide
Day 01: Kathmandu 1300m-Dhunche 6hrs
Day 02: Syabru Bensi trek to Lama Hotel 5hrs. 2400m.
Day 03: Lama Hotel Trek to Langtang Village 5hrs. 3300m.
Day 04: Langtang trek to Kyanging Gumba 3hrs. 3790m.
Day 05: Rest day at Kyanjin Gompa and day hike Tsekuri Ri and back to Kyanjin Gompa
Day 06: Kyanging Gumba-Lama Hotel 6hrs.
Day 07: Lama Hotel-Syabru Bensi 5hrs. We are trekking back through the same way.
Day 08: Syabru Bensi-Kathamndu 8hrs. by private bus sharing bus.
Experience the local Culture and Customs
Encounter with the world endanger species "Red Panda"
Visit the Langtang Village for Yak Cheese and Mountain
• Langtang Valley, Langtang National Park Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform the name of your hotel that you are going to stay in Kathmandu and you will be picked up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.