Laniakea An Umekes Luau and Dinner in Kailua-Kona
Join us under the stars for the Big Island’s newest luau show featuring dinner from Umekes Restaurants, voted west Hawaiiʻs best seafood and poke.
Our performers will take you through Polynesia stopping at exciting locations like Tahiti, Samoa, and New Zealand, accompanied by some of the finest drum beats and music on the island. Ia Orana, Talofa and Kia Ora, come with us and experience a Polynesian Luau like never before.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Umekes Restaurants Authentic Hawaiian Cuisine.
- Luau Show
- Alcoholic Beverages - Enjoy 1 free Mai Tai
- Shell lei
What's excluded :
- Served family style, Umekes Restaurants showcases their award winning Hawaiian cuisine featuring authentic Hawaiian food such as laulau, kalua pig, and fresh of the hook grilled catch, just to name a few. Sip on signature drinks like the Buffalo Soldier and other classic cocktails.
We bring to life into the Polynesian Revue. Laniakea Luau Show takes you on a journey through Polynesia starting here in Hawaiʻi, then stopping at places like Tahiti, Samoa, New Zealand, and more. This show is filled with culture, music, dance, and most importantly, fun!
Safety is our highest priority. To ensure proper social distancing we are assigning tables per reservation at purchase. Food will be served family style at the table, and cocktail servers will serve your drinks.
• Umekes Authentic Hawaiian Cuisine - Kalua Pig, Laulau, Teri Chicken, Poke, Bone-in Kalbi, Poi, Lomi Salmon, Hoʻio Salad, Mixed Green Salad with Oriental Dressing, Haupia and more.
Departure Point :74-5599 Pawai Pl, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 64 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- While arriving our staff will check temperatures, offer sanitiser, and ensure the traffic flow is properly distant and safe. Mask are required to enter the show and must be worn when not seated at your table. Periodically our Emcee will announce the rules and procedures of the event.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.