Las Cuevas Beach Trip
Sun, sea and sand is what this tour is all about as you spend sometime at one of Trinidad's most picturesque and relaxing beaches. En route to Las Cuevas, drive along the scenic North Coast road surrounded by lush mountains and stop for an Instagram worthy moment at the Maracas lookout. The drive will take you past Maracas Bay, Trinidad's most popular beach, famous for its bake and shark sandwich. Not to worry, on the journey back, you will get to stop to take a taste of this world renowned delicacy. A minimum of two persons per booking is required we do accommodate one person at an extra cost of 50 percent of the cost.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Cuevas Beach, Trinidad
Spend sometime at one of Trinidad's most picturesque and relaxing beaches. A minimum of two persons per booking is required Individuals who book for only one passenger will required to pay an extra cost of 50 percent of the cost.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.