Last minute private tour of Palazzo Ducale in Venice
The Doge's Palace ( Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political power. In its splendid rooms, plastered and immersed in hundreds of masterpieces of painting, the Duke and his Council controlled the fate of a thousand-year-old republic. You’ll live it together with a guide that will show you the halls of power, plunging you in a very particular historical context: the European Middle Ages and the immediately following centuries.
You’ll be surprised of the rich details of the gold staircase, of the realism of the scenes depicted by many artists who have decorated this building, you will relive the anguish of the prisoners crossing the famous Bridge of Sighs, and entering the Venetian prisons, famous for hosting Giacomo Casanova.
An unforgettable tour not to be missed!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private tour with an expert guide
- Audio-receiver devices in case of a private group of over 10 people
- Entry/Admission - Doge's Palace
What's excluded :
- Secret itineraries tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
Visit, with a private guide, the stunning palace that has represented the center of the Venetian political power for centuries.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :St. Mark's Square, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- For security reasons sacks, bags or backpacks are not allowed inside Doge’s Palace
- Skip-the-line tickets allow you to skip the line at the ticket purchasing counter. However, everyone must pass through the newly imposed security checks. Waiting times depend on the number of people present
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.