Latrun and Mini-Israel Private Tour
During the tour you will visit three absolutely different but very close to each other sites.
Mini Israel Miniatures Park The permanent exhibition shows the main sites and structures in Israel. The sites are of historical, archaeological, cultural, religious, and ethnic importance. This is a great place to visit for all those who have no time to see all of Israel, and is also a great fun for the kids.
The Israeli Armored Forces Museum, is one of the largest and most diverse tank museums in the world. This is an absolutely fascinating museum, and not only for those who fun a Military history.
Ancient Silent Monks Latrun Monastery was rebuilt the early twentieth century by French Trappist monks. The monks keep a vow of silence, except for those who sell wine and olive oil to visitors. . The beauty of the site and its unique silence are the best closing note for this highly enjoyable and also very informative tour.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Mini Israel
- Entry/Admission - Yad la-Shiryon Latrun
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mini Israel, Khativat 7 Junction Ayalon Valley, Latrun 9976200 Israel
Great site for the kids and the grown ups alike. All of Israel in a miniature
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yad la-Shiryon Latrun, Latrun Israel
One of the biggest and the best Armored Forces Museum in the World. All types of Israel and Foreign tanks and armored cars in one place
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Latrun Trappist Monastery, Highway 1 Latrun Interchange, 7210701 Israel
One of the most beautiful and quiet corners of Israel this monastery is a real pleasure of a place and an architecture
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests at all Tel Aviv hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is informal and comfortable.
- Walking shoes are recommended
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.