Lautoka Shore Excursion: Half-Day Nature Trek and Waterfall Swimming Tour
This half-day shore excursion will pick you up from Lautoka Wharf taking you on a scenic drive, passing through sugarcane fields, villages and local schools before arriving at Nalesutale Village. Spend your tour trekking to the waterfall for a swim then back to the village for light refreshments and fruits.
per adult from
What's included :
- Light Refreshments & fruits
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Fiji Eco Tours
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fiji Eco Tours, Lot 13 ATS Subdivision, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
You will be driven to Nalesutale Village at the base of the Sleeping Giant Mountains where your guide will join you for your guided tour through the rain forest and up to a scenic waterfall for a cool dip in it's cascading waterways. Along the way you will learn about the history of these people, their everyday lives and herbal medicines.
After this, join the villagers for some kava and refreshments before returning to Lautoka Wharf.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Lautoka, Lautoka, Viti Levu
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Lautoka Wharf, Lautoka, Fiji
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is smart casual
- Bring: towel, comfortable walking shoes, spare change of clothes, camera, mosquito repellent and a sarong
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.