LDS Tour to Coba Ruins and Cenote (Minimum 4 people)
Our LDS tours are designed to bring the Book of Mormon to life. Our tour guides will not only provide an in-depth and detailed discussion of the history and symbolism of the ruins but most importantly, explain how they correlate to passages and teachings from the scriptures. Learn about the latest theories and research that place Mesoamerica as the top candidate for the setting of the Book of Mormon.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Traditional Yucatan cuisine
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of bicycle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional LDS Guide
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Restaurante & Bar "Ki-Hanal"
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Life vests
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
We begin our journey at Coba Mayan ruins and enjoy a fabulous tour of the site for 2 hours. Here we ride bikes to each location within the site, and we climb temples and walk through tunnels.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Restaurante & Bar "Ki-Hanal", Costado zona arqueológica, 77793 Cobá, Q.R., Mexico
Enjoy an authentic meal at Ki-Hanal Restaurant and discover the local recipes. Try the Cochinita Pibil: a Yucatecan style pulled pork wrapped in banana leaves, seasoned in "achiote" (also available in chicken) cooked in a pit; and many other local dishes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
Jump inside a natural underground cave with fresh water and enjoy a refreshing swim.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is at client's Hotel Front Lobby or Tours/Activites drop-off area(if applicable). Upon reconfirmation, the client must send Hotel information and room number to schedule pick-up. The pick-up time may vary depending on logistics and location of hotel. The client will receive their exact pick-up time 1-day prior to departure.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Friday: 07:00 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.