Learn and Play Mahjong in Xi’an
This tour will give you a chance to learn and play Mahjong.
This 4 people’s game (at least 3 people) can bring great fun to players and it’s a great way to entertain yourself with the family and friends.
What can we say about Mahjong? Like to Chinese, a great way to release pressure and anxiety and also a great way to win some rewards.
This 3 - 3.5 hours Mahjong experience will help you to know all these Mahjong pieces and to know how to play it.
We will help you to recognize all these pieces and rules of playing in the first hour while enjoying some tea or local snacks, then comes to the second step, to play mahjong ourselves in few open rounds. By playing open rounds, you will have a better understanding of this game. At the end, we will play in normal way, you will fully grasp how to play and fully indulge yourself in playing this fascinating game!
What comes next? Go back your home, find a mahjong set and then teach your family and your friends and play with them!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Automatic Mahjong Tables
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Public transportation
- Teaching Fee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Xi'an, Xi'an, Shaanxi
Pass by Bell Tower of Xi’an.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.