Learn, Bake & Taste Pastel de Nata
All participants will have the chance to learn from A ro Z how to make a real and traditional Pastel de Nata with their own hands! In the end taste it with 10 YO Reserve Port wine!
per adult from
What's included :
- All equipments needed
What's excluded :
- Pastel de Nata, also known as the Portuguese custard tarts, has become a worldwide famous symbol of Portuguese cuisine and is in fact an old cultural heritage originating back to the 17th century offering delight to the royal court and high society.
Today, thanks to our 50 sq´meter atelier store located in a charming historical building in the heart of Chiado, we offer the opportunity for you to learn, bake and enjoy the famous Pastel De Nata. All equipment will be supplied from raw ingredients, aprons to utensils and equipment. You will be accompanied by one of our professional pastry chefs whom will guide you in your creation of the perfect tart.
Expect a fun experience for you and your friends and family for 1.5 hour, where you will be cooking pastels to eat warm with a glass of Porto Wine, in a cool and cozy enviroment.
The full cooking experience will be held both in English and Portuguese. We also have the opportunity to accommodate other languages, don't hesitate to inquire by sending us a message.
There's no better souvenir than to bring home with you a true Portuguese experience!
• Pastel de Nata (Portuguese egg tart) - With 10yo Special Reserve Port Wine
Departure Point :Calçada do Sacramento 15, 1200-022 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :5/21/2019 - 10/31/2021
Tuesday: 03:30 PM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.