Learn How to Play The Traditional Game " Seejeh"
Seejeh is a chess-like game that is set all by hand by getting some soil and small black and white stones.
By choosing to learn this game we will show you the exact way how to set the game up and teach you how to play it then we will start the actual challenge
per adult from
What's included :
- Learn a new game
What's excluded :
We will teach all visitors how to play the game of Seejeh which is a traditional game used to be played by the Jordanians, this game needs two people to be played and it is a chess-like game
Departure Point :المؤسسة الأستهلاكية المدنية - سوق ذيبان, Madaba Governorate, Dhiban, Jordan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.