Learn the Art of Indian Cooking the Parsi Style with a Local in Mumbai
Mumbai, the capital of Maharashtra has a number of options to offer in terms of culture and cuisine. Different communities live together and share their customs and traditions. But in the plethora of restaurants, it is difficult to find authentic cuisines. Meet home-chef Reena, a home-maker and an avid cook of the Parsi cuisine. Join her for a cooking class where you will get the chance to learn some of the Parsi favourites. You will start with marinating the paneer/fish with the green masala, wrap them in banana leaves and steam them. You will also learn to cook kebabs, right from making the mixture to deep frying them in oil. Followed by a scrumptious meal with dishes like Chicken Salli, Brown Rice, Veg Dhansak, Paneer Patra and much much more!
The entire experience can last for 2-3 hours.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Cooking Class
What's excluded :
- Pick-up and Drop-off
- Join in a cooking class followed by a scrumptious meal experience!
Departure Point :Dadar Parsi Colony, Parsee Colony, Dadar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400014, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.