Learn the Art of Simple Indian Cooking with a Local in Udaipur
Udaipur, the 'City of Lakes', the 'Venice of the East', is one of the most romantic cities in India surrounding with beautiful places. While one can visit all the monuments, to truly understand the local fabric of the place, it's culture, cuisine and history one must have an opportunity to interact with locals.
And what better way to understand more about a city than over a nice dinner conversation with a local.
Join home-chef Indra at her beautiful home in Mahavir Nagar, Udaipur. She is married into a Rajput family and has been living in Udaipur for the past 25 years and holds a Phd in History. She will guide you to cook a simple Rajasthani meal and will explain the nuances about their customs, traditions, their cuisine and various dishes that will be served. You will experience true Rajasthani hospitality with Indra’s family.
The entire experience will last for about 3 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- 4-course lunch/dinner
- Cooking demonstration
- Non-alcoholic beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- The hosts home is 5 mins away from this location. The exact location will be shared on confirmation of booking.
Departure Point :Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.