Learn the Art of Tamil cuisine with a Local Family in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, the capital of Karnataka is one of the busiest metropolitan cities in India. Also known as 'the Silicon Valley of India' due to its major contribution and advancement in the field of Information Technology. The city is also a food lover's paradise with the different types of food available. There are a plethora of restaurants that one can choose to enjoy a meal from. But if you really want to enjoy an authentic meal and learn more about the Bengaluru culture, the best way would be with a local.
Meet home-chef Kaushik, a passionate cook from the Tamil Brahmin community. Join him for a cooking class at his home where you will get to learn how to cook a traditional South Indian meal. Kaushik will guide you on how to make the typical Sambhar and Rasam which are some of the South Indian favourites among other dishes. Following this, you can head to the dining area to enjoy a scrumptious meal experience with his family.
The entire experience can last for 2-3 hours
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Cooking Class
What's excluded :
- Pick up and Drop-off
- Entry/Admission - National Games Housing Complex
- Enjoy a scrumptious meal with a local in Bengaluru
Departure Point :Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.