Learn to Cook Mexican Salsas
It is an easy way to introduce yourself to mexican cuisine.
It gives you access to local culture.
Is an opportunity to interact with local people.
per adult from
What's included :
- equipo de cocina
- Snacks - Salsas, Totopos, Quesadillas & Agua fresca.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- 10 am We will meet at an ancient church located at the heart of Tacuba; which history goes way back before the spanish arrived to America. Steps away is the Tacuba Market where we will buy the fresh ingredients to cook our delicious variety of mexican salsas. Then we will head to my place, 400 mts from the market and will get right to business. We will cook the salsas in the four traditional ways: raw, fried, boiled and roasted. All different in personality, flavor, chile and spicy level. You will be surprised how easy it is to cook salsa, at the same time we will prepare some quesadillas to eat with our salsas. Unlimited jamaica water included. At the end you will leave with a jar of salsa and new recepies to take home!
When booking this experience you also support the local commerce.
Please consider experience can be held in more than one language simultaneously.
If you prefer different time or day, we can arrange it!
See more of us on Instagram @mexicansalsas
• Salsa & Totopos - We will enjoy our salsas along the way with totopos (fried corn tortilla)
• Agua Fresca - Traditional agua fresca made with hibiscous flower, ice & a touch of sugar.
• Quesadillas - Hot tortilla with melted oaxaca cheese inside.
Vegan option avail, beans / nopales.
Departure Point :Parroquia San Gabriel Arcangel, Calz México-Tacuba S/N, Tacuba, Miguel Hidalgo, 11490 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.