Learn to Make The Famous Chocolate French Mi-Cuit
WIth Dallas Chocolate Classes couples classes, you'll get one of the most unique food experiences in DFW working alongside professional chocolatier Chef Zach Townsend in his home kitchen as he guides you step by step to master an easy chocolate dessert recipe while learning all about the fascinating world of chocolate. You'll taste various chocolates, decorate and plate your dessert and enjoy your creation, then leave with your remaining samples, a copy of the recipe, and the memory of a unique experience together.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All ingredients and materials included plus free recipe copy.
What's excluded :
Chef Zach will welcome you and you can bring wine or beer for this relaxed class! You'll don aprons and Chef Zach will guide you as you perform each step in the recipe. Chef Zach believes in a total hands-on experience of each step so that you'll be successful at home when making the dessert. He'll teach you how to approach a dessert recipe, how to measure properly, and you'll taste various chocolates as he teaches you about the important points to remember about working with this delectable--but sometimes tricky--ingredient. You'll decorate and plate your dessert then get to taste your creation before departing with a copy of the recipe and additional samples.
Departure Point :1626 Banbury Ln, Carrollton, TX 75006, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.