Learn to Surf at Lorne on the Great Ocean Road
Learn to surf at Lorne on the Great Ocean Road in Victoria. The sheltered safe beaches of this charming small coastal town make for a great place to learn to surf. The conditions at Lorne are ideal for beginners and you'll learn to surf in waist deep water with fully qualified surf instructors who are also surf life savers. Soft beginner surf board and wetsuit are included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Meet at our Trailer in the Car Park at the beach end of Grove Road in Lorne next to the swimming pool at least 10 minutes prior to your lesson start time.
After completing your booking form and collecting your wetsuit and surf board with legrope, your instructor will lead you to the beach. You'll only need to take the equipment required for your lesson, there is storage available in the trailer for your personal belongings.
Instruction will begin with a safety talk and basic instruction on the beach. Spend about 30 minutes in the water to catch your first few waves with the instructors help. Return to the beach for additional instruction on stand up techniques. Spend the rest of the time in the water catching waves and standing up with instructors assistance.
Departure Point :Public Toilet, 75 Mountjoy Parade, Lorne VIC 3232, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.