Learn to Surf at Noosa on the Sunshine Coast
Learn to surf at Noosa on the Sunshine Coast, one of Australia's most iconic surf destinations. With its warm waters and safe beaches, the conditions at Noosa are ideal for beginners. You'll learn to surf in waist deep water with fully qualified surf instructors who are also surf life savers. Soft beginner surf board and rash vests or wetsuit are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
We meet at our trailer in the car park at Beach Access No 11 in Claude Batten Drive at Noosa Heads 15 minutes before the lesson begins. We provide a long sleeved rash/sun shirt (or wetsuit in winter) and select the correct size soft beginner surf board and then walk to the beach. We begin with a safety talk and some basic instruction on the beach and then catch our first few waves in waist deep water. We then return to the beach for more detailed instruction about how to stand up. We then spend the rest of the lesson in the water with the instructor assisting everyone to stand up.
Departure Point :Claude Batten Drive, Claude Batten Dr, Noosa Heads QLD 4567, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We only pick up from locations in the local Noosa area
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.