Learn to Surf Group Lesson - Walkin On Water - Coolangatta,Gold Coast,AUSTRALIA
Surfing is an iconic Australian activity and our location is the perfect place to learn to surf. Our premium surf lessons with our fully qualified professional instructors and comprehensive step by step, easy to understand lesson plans make this a must do activity with Walkin' On Water Surf School at Greenmount Beach. We are passionate about sharing our love for the ocean, the surf and our sport and get as excited as our students when they ride wave after wave, beaming with huge smiles and having a great time!
per adult from
What's included :
- All equipment needed for the surf lesson is provided including a soft learn to surf board, rash shirt, wetsuit (if needed) and sunscreen
What's excluded :
Our Lesson begins with an introduction, explanation and demonstration of the lesson and all the techniques needed for the lesson in a simple easy to understand step by step format. Everyone then practices all these movements on the beach before we head into the water and put all these new skills into practice in the water. Our fully qualified professional instructors maintain a super fun, relaxed, enjoyable and non threatening environment for everyone throughout the lesson. The instructors are there to help people catch waves, give plenty of feedback and support all our surfers to continue to learn and develop during the whole lesson, no matter how quickly or slowly someone is picking it up and progressing.
• Greenmount Beach, Marine Parade, Coolangatta, Gold Coast, Queensland Australia
Departure Point :Beach Lodge, 140 Marine Parade, Coolangatta QLD 4225, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.