Learn to Surf In Mangalore, KA
Our Lessons are comprehensive lessons designed to give our surfers the best experience possible and the best introduction to our amazing sport of surfing.
We can tailor packages together to include pick up and drop off from various locations, can arrange for meals at local restaurants, sightseeing local attractions and helping them not only love their surfing with us but also experience some of the local area. We can transport them in our Surf Van and even give our guests an added experience of a Back Water Boating trip. There will be an extra expense for these additional activities and add ons
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Our learn to surf boards are included as part of the lesson charge
What's excluded :
Our Beginner Surf Lessons start with some time on the sand where we explain and demonstrate the techniques and movements needed, we explain the board and important information that will help our surfers have a great time and get lots of waves once we hit the ocean!
We then have all our surfers practice the movements on the sand that we have explained and demonstrated. This is to allow them to get the feeling of the movements and start to train their bodies on what they need to do out in the water. Doing it on the sand makes it much easier to begin with as we can practice on stable sand.
Once everyone is doing this really well, it's time to hit the ocean & catch some waves. We spend the majority of the time out in the water with our surfers getting wave after wave.
We are only in shallow water in the first lessons, where everyone can always stand. Generally, we are in about waist deep water so even if someone is not a strong swimmer, they can still come & have an amazing time with us.
As instructors, we are always there with them. In the beginning, we help our surfers onto each & every wave. Once they are ready, they can start catching their own waves.
We are always there to help
Departure Point :64, Kolchi Kambla Rd, KolachiKambala, Bappanadu, Mulki, Mangalore, Karnataka 574154, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/1/2020 - 8/7/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.