Leave the Smoke Behind! Ice Cream To-Go Trip to AWCC & Whittier
Leave the Smoke Behind! Enjoy a personal car experience for a mini road trip to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center (AWCC) and Whittier, AK. Wild Scoops Ice Cream To-Go makes this one terrific Road Trip!
Fresh air and clear harbor views await!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Purified water via Reverse Osmosis
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snacks - 1 or 2 Scoops at Wild Scoops, Midtown Anchorage
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch at The Wild Catch Café, Whittier, AK
- Gratuities not included
Depart Anchorage with a cup or cone of Wild Scoops Ice Cream! Enjoy a short drive to visit the Alaska Wildlife Center’s (AWCC) furry friends at their beautiful location just past Girdwood.
Next, take in the Portage and Bear Valley glacier views enroute to The Anton Anderson Memorial Tunnel into the Harbor City of Whittier.
Just the Ticket for clearer skies & clean air.
This Short Trip includes a pit stop at Anchorage’s mid-town Wild Scoops for 1 or 2 Scoops, Entry to the AWCC, and Roundtrip Tunnel Fee.
• Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, Mile 79 Seward Highway, Girdwood, Anchorage, AK 99587
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Anchorage-area Hotel, AirBNB, and from the Ted Stevens (Anchorage) International Airport.Airports
- Anchorage Intl Airport, 5000 W International Airport Rd, Anchorage, AK 99502
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Child car/booster seats (not provided) are required, applicable to Alaska Statute.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.