Lecce Cooking Class, market tour
An hands on cooking class in a private house not a school for tourist. A day with the locals in Lecce, is the perfect opportunity to learn more about the local recipes and culinary tradition. Cook, learn and have fun with locals in a private country house on the outskirts of Lecce,surrounded by an olive groves and garden.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hands on Cooking class
- Lunch with wine and dessert
- Wine tasting
- recipe book
What's excluded :
- Our hands on cooking class in Lecce starts with some shopping our organic veg garden in the typical countryside of Salento to learn more about the local products and traditions and continues with more shopping of typical products at the local village stone oven.
During the class you will focus on the preparation of a typical traditional lunch, including a hands on fresh pasta workshop, to learn how to make the orecchiette "ear shaped" pasta and maccheroni (Italian for macaroni).
The class is held in a private house immersed in the an acre of olive groves, veg garden and typical salentine landscape, not in a cooking school for tourist. The menu can also be arranged based on the client needs, taste, and food diet. The cooking class includes a lunch with selected local wines, dessert, and coffee and is always combined with tutored wine tasting of selected local wines.
Departure Point :Villa Giuliana
Departure Time :cooking class start at 11 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
English - Guide
Organised by PATH di Angela Venturi