Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Cliffs of Dover Custom Day Trip
Travel to Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and White Cliffs of Dover. Our custom day trip guarantees unbeatable low prices, deluxe coaches, experienced guides and the flexibility to add walking tours or entrance tickets along the way. Upgrade to include entrance fees, or enjoy the flexibility of deciding on the day which attractions you'd like to visit.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 53 people)
- Personal audio guide
- Entry to Leeds Castle (if options is selected)
- Entry to Canterbury Cathedral (if options is selected)
- Entry/Admission - Leeds Castle
- Entry/Admission - Canterbury Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop off
- Hotel pick-up
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Greenwich, London SE10 England
Greenwich is a borough in London, England, on the banks of the River Thames. Known for its maritime history, it's home to the Cutty Sark, a restored 19th-century ship, the huge National Maritime Museum, and the classical buildings of the Old Royal Naval College. The modern O2 arena sits on a peninsula to the north. Overlooking peaceful Greenwich Park, the Royal Observatory is the site of the Greenwich meridian line.
Stop At: Leeds Castle Penfold Hill Leeds, Maidstone ME17 1PL England
Located in Kent, ‘The Garden of England’, lies Leeds Castle, a beautiful medieval castle frequently referred to as ‘the loveliest castle in the world’. With 500 acres of landscaped parkland to explore and impeccably maintained gardens to enjoy, it’s easy to see why this beautiful castle was a favoured castle of King Henry VIII, who gifted it to his first wife, Catherine of Aragon.
In its 900-year history, the castle has been home to no fewer than six queens and served many functions, including acting as a garrison, prison and the stately private home of its most recent owners. Learn all about this and more as our expert tour guide brings its fascinating story to life.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Canterbury Cathedral, 11 The Precincts, Canterbury CT1 2EH England
A designated UNESCO World Heritage Site, Canterbury Cathedral is both a serene place of holiness and beautiful tourist destination. As the Cathedral of the Archbishop, the spiritual leader of the Church of England, Canterbury holds a special place in British history. No ordinary Cathedral, Canterbury has a long history that is often described as ‘England in Stone’; from the role of its Archbishops in the Magna Carta to the murder of Thomas Becket after a power struggle with the King of England, Canterbury’s history is intertwined with that of England. Founded by St Augustine in 600 AD, the Cathedral today is one of the finest examples of Gothic architecture in England, and the first building in the country to be redesigned in this popular style in 1774.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Dover Castle, Castle Hill, Dover CT16 1HU England
Dover Castle is a medieval castle in Dover, Kent, England. It was founded in the 11th century and has been described as the "Key to England" due to its defensive significance throughout history. It is the largest castle in England.
Stop At: The White Cliffs of Dover, Upper Road Langdon Cliffs, Dover CT16 1HJ England
Soaring 350ft above the crashing waves of the English Channel, the White Cliffs of Dover are an instantly recognisable landmark of Britain. From Caesar to Shakespeare, some of history’s most important figures recognised the towering symbolism of the cliffs. Traditionally the site where British royalty would welcome overseas visitors, the cliffs served as an intimidating reminder of Britain's immovable resoluteness sense of independence.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, London SW1W 9RH, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Vauxhall Bridge Road, Vauxhall Bridge Rd, Pimlico, London, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Limited vehicle capacity empty seats left next to single travellers & odd numbered groups / Personal audio headsets provided to maintain distancing / Inclusions vetted to ensure they adhere to safety measures / E-tickets only no paper tickets / Staff newly trained in safety measures
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.