Leopard Safari in Jaipur - Guided Tour in Open Jeep
Jhalana Leopard Safari Park is located in the heart of Jaipur city. Jaipur is a part of India's Golden Triangle with Delhi and Agra. It is also called as Pink City as the city center is painted pink in color. Jaipur attracts tourists round the year, and Jhalana Leopard Safari Park is a must-visit while paying a visit to Jaipur.
Jhalana Leopard Safari Park is situated near the airport and is becoming a favorite destination for people to spot leopards. Other than leopards Jhalana is also home to other faunae. Some of them, to name, would be spotted deer, blue bulls, wild boars and migratory birds.
Operational since 2016, this Leopard Safari Park has two routes to explore. It is a great place to experience nature at its best, and in the end, you will be left with so many memories to share.
- 1st August to 31st Oct - 6.45 am to 9.15 am & 3.45 pm to 6.15 pm
- 1st November to 31st January - 7.00 am to 9.30 am & 3.15 pm to 5.45 pm
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Open Gypsy
- Entry/Admission - Jhalana Safari Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jhalana Safari Park, Jaipur 302017 India
Jhalana Leopard Safari Park is home to 25-30 leopard and 8-10 leopard having their territory in the tourism area of park.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Jhalana leopard safari park, Apex Cir, Malviya Nagar Industrial Area, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age do not need a ticket.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.