Let’s Talk Politics Puerto Rico
Our host will create an unforgettable experience for your group only by exploring Old San Juan as a “Sanjuanero”and following with an in-depth conversation of Puerto Rico’s political status will help you connect with Puerto Rico’s socio-economic reality and emerge with a new understanding of this unique Caribbean island and its people
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
“Understanding Puerto Rico’s - U.S Relations”
This experience provides an insight into Puerto Rico’s unique political culture by exploring Old San Juan’s colonial history
Our host will create an unforgettable experience for your group only by an in-depth conversation of Puerto Rico’s political status will help you connect with Puerto Rico’s socio-economic reality and emerge with a new understanding of this unique Caribbean island and its people.
Key topics for the conversation:
*Puerto Rico Colonial Heritage
*Puerto Rico Political Heritage
*Puerto Rico Government Structure
*Puerto Rico- US (Federal) Relations
*Puerto Rico Political Status
*Puerto Rico Economy
1. No Show ( 5 min after scheduled time) - 100% non refund.
This is an special project of KERC International Experiences.
We are not affiliated, associated or financially supported by any other company, agency, government agency or political party .
• Plaza de San Jose, By Appt. Only, San Juan 00901 Puerto Rico
• Plaza del Quinto Centenario, Calle del Cristo 1 Old San Juan, San Juan 00901-1203 Puerto Rico
• Monument to Eugenio Maria de Hostos, plaza near Casa Blanca, San Juan Puerto Rico
• Cuartel de Ballaja, Calle Norzagaray Corner Calle del Morro, San Juan 00901 Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Rincón Ibérico, Interior Courtyard - Ballajá Barracks, Calle Norzagaray, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.