Life in the clouds: Day Trip to Quba and Khinalig
Here are the highlights of our Full-day Trip:
-The tour provides a chance to discover the distinctive local cuisine, spectacular natural landscape with stunning mountain forests and hundreds of types of apples. The town and its surroundings remain the country's top supplier of this fruit.
- The town provides an ideal base for exploring the region's the highest and most remote mountain villages like the Khinalig which attracts a large number of travellers every year around the world.
Nothing can be more interesting than exploring the challenging lifestyle and unique traditions of inhabitants living here.
-The tour program also covers the Red Settlement - the home to one of the largest communities of Mountain Jews in the world.
- Next impressive natural landscape is Qachrash forest - one of the must-see attractions of Quba. It's well known because the trees are so thick that daylight cannot get through to the forest floor.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Local Guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Beshbarmaq, Sijazan, Azerbaijan
Another sacred place in Azerbaijan, Besh Barmagh. Roughly translated as Five Finger Mountain. The enormous mountain that looks like the palm of a hand reaching towards the sky.
Stop At: Candy Cane Mountain, Siyazan Azerbaijan
An eye-catching area of vivid pink-and-white striped hills is commonly nicknamed the 'Candycane Mountains' by Baku expats. Look carefully and you find that the colourful landscape is littered with little fossils.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: State Historical, Architectural and Ethnographic Reserve Khinalig, Khinalug Azerbaijan
Surrounded by majestic mountains, the village of Khinalug offers one of the most dramatic natural landscapes in Azerbaijan. Khinalug is one of the highest, most remote and isolated villages of Europe.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: MestDergah, Quba-Xinaliq yolu 25km, Quba 4000, Azerbaijan
Mestdergah(Qachrash) is the forest, which is reached along a small road out of Quba and is well known because the forest is so thick that daylight cannot get through to the forest floor
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Guba Genocide Memorial Complex, Quba Azerbaijan
The Memorial Complex has been erected in memory of tens of thousands of Azerbaijanis perished as a result of massacres committed in 1918.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our guests up from the hotel where they stay in.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.