Light Tackle Tarpon & Snook Fishing Charter
San Juan, PR is home to some of the best tarpon fishing in the world. Light tackle and fly fishing enthusiasts journey to San Juan, PR from all over the world to fish the brackish waters of Laguna San Jose & Laguna Torrecilla for tarpon, jacks, and snook. Gorgeous and seemingly endless red mangroves span the horizon right on the middle of the hotel district, the marina (Cangrejos Yacht Club) is just a mere 3 to 5 mile run from isla verde, county and old san juan. Making Backwater Tarpon Fishing Puerto Rico, one of the premier fishing charters in San Juan, Puerto Rico eat and enjoy a perfect day of light tackle angling. Backwater fishing in Puerto Rico provides the opportunity to explore endless mangroves of Puerto Rico while targeting several of the most coveted light tackle species. If you're looking for a tarpon fishing charter in Puerto Rico who will put you on the fish, be sure to give Backwater Tarpon Fishing PR a call to learn more about availability and what's biting!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
San Juan, PR is home to some of the best tarpon fishing in the world. Light tackle and fly fishing enthusiasts journey from all over the world to fish the brackish waters of Laguna San Jose and Laguna Torrecilla for tarpon, jacks, and snook. This vast lagoon is perfectly suited for marine life, providing infinite sources of bait all year round for the resident fish. Targeting the Silver King will be your main priority, but there are other fish around as well. The local Tarpon population can range anywhere from 20 lbs all the way up to 150 lbs.
Captain Clery will provide you with all the necessary rods, reels, and terminal tackle you'll need for a fun time on the water. All you need to bring is a pair of polarized sunglasses, some sunscreen, and a go-getter attitude. Once you've danced with the Silver King, you'll be hooked for life.
Gorgeous and seemingly endless red mangroves span the horizon right on the middle of the hotel district. The marina is just a mere three to five mile run from Isla Verde, Condado and old San Juan.
• Backwater Tarpon Fishing Puerto Rico, Ramp., Carolina, Campamento Piñones, Loíza 00983, Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Cooperativa de Pescadores Ramp., Campamento Piñones, Carolina, Loíza 00983, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.