Lima by night with an expert guide!
On this night visit, you will get to learn about local life in Lima but also about the history of our beautiful country. The historic center of Lima has been listed by UNESCO since this is the City founded by Spaniards in 1535. You will have the chance to walk through the most popular streets with our expert guides and you will be amazed with the Mysterious Catacombs, which is a cemetary underneath San Francisco Church. Pickup from you hotel in private transportation. On the way back, your guide will assist you to have a ride back.
Dare to live this experience with us and live a unique experiencie!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets to the Catacombs
- Snacks - Peruvian churro
- Entry/Admission - Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
Main Square, San Martín Square, Union St.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas, Plaza San Francisco Jirón Lampa y Ancash, Lima 15001 Peru
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup included from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.